Please Patronize Our Sponsors!

Shop Little and Filtered Cigars at Discount Prices! USA TODAY Sports Weekly Buy.com Shop Starbucks

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Follow Me On Twitter

In the last few days I have been having problems with a Stalker as you know that has been harassing me and my Twitter Followers to the point where my Twitter Accounts were compromised. Hopefully a solution is just around the corner as Twitter has been contacted and is aware of this Troll and promises to take action in this situation. On a brighter note I have been gaining Followers on my new Twitter account and big things are ahead for those that Follow me. Help me reach the 10,000 Follower mark and then the fun really starts. I could easily take a shortcut and buy followers like my Stalker but that is against The Terms of Service for Twitter and I choose not to do that. I want real followers. Buying Followers is like going to a Prostitute and in the same way you never know what you might catch. So now it is back to the grind as I just passed the 500 Follower mark and I will follow everyone back as quickly as Twitter will allow me to. So here is my New Twitter name you can just click this Button and you will be following Me!



Saludos,

Ray Posado