Please Patronize Our Sponsors!

Shop Little and Filtered Cigars at Discount Prices! USA TODAY Sports Weekly Buy.com Shop Starbucks

Monday, July 9, 2012

Spike TV Orders Up A Another Round Of Bar Rescue

Last year I found myself channel surfing one night when it seemed in the hundreds of channels on my cable box that absolutely nothing was on and I happened across Spike TV which I had never really paid attention to very much and I heard an announcer over the commercial break stating that I was in the middle of watching a marathon of Bar Rescue. Not knowing what it was, and always a fan of TV Marathons , I put the remote down to check it out.

At first I did not know what to make of what I was about to watch so I grabbed a Double Shot of Casa Noble Reposado Tequila and sat back to watch what was chosen for me to watch by the TV Gods. The show looked interesting as the Logo Hit the screen and the show resumed.

This was my first experience with the show and the episode already in progress centered around a bar and grill I was already very familiar with having lived in Burbank California for many years. It was truly amazing what I was watching. They Transformed this place I remember as being a run down sports bar that served cold hot dogs and warm beer into a world class sports venue and eatery. I was hooked as Jon Taffer and his wife Nicole transformed bar after bar , episode after episode from Money Pits into Cash Cows with seemingly the greatest of ease and style.

Here is an example of their most excellent work in a before and after side by side comparison...

If you want more you need to tune in for the premiere of Season 2 on Spike TV on July 29th at 9PM Eastern & Pacific and visit the Bar Rescue Website .
 For your enjoyment, here is a preview of the first episode of Season 2 at a place called Piratz in Maryland...

SPIKE
Preview - Piratz Tavern
www.spike.com
Spike Full EpisodesSpike Video ClipsSpike on Facebook

Saludos,
Ray Posado