Please Patronize Our Sponsors!

Shop Little and Filtered Cigars at Discount Prices! USA TODAY Sports Weekly Buy.com Shop Starbucks

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Toby Keith Goes Wild & Takes A Shot In The Mezcal World!

I first met Toby Keith on October 13th 2007 hanging out in the Green Room Backstage at The Cabo Wabo Cantina here in Cabo San Lucas. It was Sammy Hagar's 60th Birthday Bash and everyone was having a good time including Toby who had been nipping at the bountiful stash of Cabo Wabo Tequila provided for the festivities that flowed like a Tequila Fountain of Youth. We talked for what seemed to be the better part of 2 hours about everything from Fishing to visiting Graceland. I ran an idea to him that he needed to get his own brand of Tequila and who knew he would go the direction of a Mezcal or carry through for that matter but 5 years later low and behold he has his own brand of Mezcal. Mezcal is the Bastard Step Child of Tequila and is the one that has the worm in the bottle contrary to many Gringos that think Tequila has a worm in the bottle.

While I have not Tried his Mezcal yet I would be willing to bet that it is far better than most 
of The Mezcals I have had run ins with that shall remain nameless right now as just mentioning their names makes me a bit nauseated thinking of how I felt like I was injesting liquified dirt. If you would like more information about Toby's Product which I am sure is going to be quite the opposite of the experiences I had in the past then you need to visit his website at Wild Shot Mezcal and join the party yourself! Follow Toby on Twitter @TobyKeithMusic & The Mezcal too @WildShotMezcal to get in on the fun.

Wild Shot is available in Silver and Reposado.

Here is a Video from Toby Keith that obviously inspired his venture into The Mezcal Business, well that and my suggestion and a bit of inspiration from friend Sammy Hagar...



Saludos,
Ray Posado