Please Patronize Our Sponsors!

Shop Little and Filtered Cigars at Discount Prices! USA TODAY Sports Weekly Buy.com Shop Starbucks

Thursday, July 5, 2012

My Bad Tequila Is An Epic Must Read

It is not very often that I sit down and read a book but this one called My Bad Tequila by Author Rico Austin is a Must Read! The name alone caught my attention and by page 3 I was hooked into a non stop all night read. This has more twists than a cocktail and more turns than a mountain road and an epic conclusion that will bring even the strongest of men to tears. It is available in Paperback,Hardback and even electronic forms through Barnes and Noble, Books A Million , Amazon and direct from the Author on His website. There is also talk that this book will soon be making its trip to the silver screen as it has been adapted into a Screenplay called Double Shot and has been registered with the WGA as such. Bravo Rico , Great Book Amigo! Wanna get your hands on a copy? Start here My Bad Tequila Website and before I forget, the Author is also a true Tequila Guru and Blogger Himself. Read his Blog it is attached to his website!

Yes the Book is available Now!!!

Saludos,
Ray Posado