Please Patronize Our Sponsors!

Shop Little and Filtered Cigars at Discount Prices! USA TODAY Sports Weekly Buy.com Shop Starbucks

Saturday, July 7, 2012

New Radio Station Coming To Los Cabos

The Creator of Cabo Wabo Radio has announced that he is moving his Key West Radio Station called A1A Radio to Los Cabos and is in the process of doing so as we speak. Will he rebrand it is a question many may ask and as soon as I can get some answers I will make sure to pass those along. From What I understand and have heard the station has gone commercial free as the servers for the station are being upgraded and there are some really big plans being implemented. They will resume advertising once the move is complete and you can reach their advertising office at Advertise With Us and you can make requests at Requests on A1A Radio . I really look forward to this as I have been asked to host a Radio Show on their Internet Airwaves as well. Let's face it, traditional radio for the most part truly is dead and the internet whether you call it radio or streaming is the new dominant force in the median of Broadcasting audio content.

The new logo I am told to replace the one above looks something like this but I am not sure if this is the final product or not...

To check out what is going on over there visit their website at A1A Radio and yes this is the station as it sounds in automated form as I located a pop up widget so enjoy it on the page here...

Saludos,
Ray Posado