Please Patronize Our Sponsors!

Shop Little and Filtered Cigars at Discount Prices! USA TODAY Sports Weekly Buy.com Shop Starbucks

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Wasting Away Again In Margaritaville Searchin' For Agave!

This is the one and only time I will mention a Tequila that is not 100% Pure Agave and only adheres to the minimum standards of the 51/49 Rule but I will post it as it belongs to Jimmy Buffett and there are Millions Of Parrotheads out there that have woke up on the floor more than once after a night of Margaritas made with Jimmy's Juice as I call it.
Visit the website for more information on many products now being offered as they have everything a Parrothead needs at Margaritaville . Jimmy is even venturing into Flavored Tequilas now too and a Line of Beer called Land Shark Lager. Although this type of Party Punch additive Tequila is not for me I have had it a few times when I had access to a supply of aspirin for the next morning. Frat kids love this Tequila as do mid life crisis baby boomers.

Unlike other Rockstars brands of Pure Agave Tequila I must say that what Jimmy did right here is he offers a more affordable Libation that sells at about Half the price of the more superior Tequilas. So if a buzz on a budget is what you seek then this is the Tequila for you.


Saludos,
Ray Posado